NOTICE OF COMPETENCY-BASED WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR APPLICANTS TO VARIOUS POSITIONS IN BOC (June 2020 Publication) – CEBU, CDO AND DAVAO TESTING CENTERS
The qualified applicants for various vacant positions in the Bureau of Customs published last June 11, 2020, are scheduled to take the Competency-based Written Examination on September 3-4, 2020. See specific schedule, venue, and list of examinees HERE.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE EXAMINEES:
- Examinees must take note of their respective ‘Examinee Numbers’ (specified in the attached list across their names) which will be indicated in the examination questionnaire and answer sheets, among other relevant documents.
- Examinees are required to bring the following:
- Any government-issued Identification card (NO I.D., NO EXAM Policy shall be applied)
- Black or Blue Ballpoint Pen
- Examinees must be in smart casual attire.
- Examinees should be at the designated venue at least 30 minutes prior to their scheduled examination, for the conduct of verification by the BOC HRMPSB Secretariat.
Pursuant to Customs Memorandum Order No. 27-2016 or the BOC Merit Selection Plan, the rating obtained by an applicant for hiring and promotion during the conduct of Competency-based Written Examination shall remain valid only for two years. Hence, the BOC HRMPSB Secretariat shall issue supplemental list of applicants, who initially applied for the same subject positions as published, and subsequently took and passed the written examinations administered from September 2018 to September 2020 (if any).
In light of the current COVID-19 situation in the country and the implementation of pertinent rules and regulations issued by competent authorities, subject activity shall be conducted with due observance of the minimum public health standards and protocols (ie wearing of face masks, face shields, or other similar items).
Further, all applicants due for examination must bring a copy of their Medical Certificate issued by any government or private medical institution, clearing them from COVID-19. Further, results of Rapid Tests/Swab Tests done/to be done from August 20, 2020 to September 3, 2020 will be deemed accepted.
For inquiries, you may reach Ms. Elena Barrocan, BOC HRMD at 0917-321-7226.
BOC HRMPSB Secretariat
Prohibida la reproducción parcial o total. Todos los derechos reservados de Rubicon, Global Trade, Customs & Business Partnership, S.C., del Autor y/o Propietario original de la publicación. El contenido del presente artículo y/o cualquier otro artículo, texto, boletín, noticia y/o contenido digital, entre otros, ya sea propio o de tercero alguno, publicado en nuestra página de internet u otros medios digitales, no constituye una consulta particular y por lo tanto Rubicon, Global Trade, Customs & Business Partnership, S.C., sus colaboradores, socios, directivos y su autor, no asumen responsabilidad alguna de la interpretación o aplicación que el lector o destinatario le pueda dar.