Nashville helps Nashville. And few ways seem more fitting than neighbors lending a hand to each other through song.
A Tennessee tornado victims benefit concert featuring some of the leading voices in Nashville music takes place Monday at Marathon Music Works in Nashville. Tickets cost $75, with proceeds benefit local charities. Doors open at 6 p.m., with music slated to start at 7:30 p.m.
The event sold out Friday in under two hours.
Organizers call the event “To Nashville, With Love.” For more information, visit tonashvillewithlove.org.
Confirmed acts for the show include Jason Isbell, Brandi Carlile, Old Crow Medicine Show, Yola and more. See a complete confirmed lineup below.
‘To Nashville, With Love’ benefit lineup
- Jason Isbell
- Brandi Carlile
- Sheryl Crow
- Dan Auerbach
- Old Crow Medicine Show
- Brothers Osborne
- Ashley McBryde
- Margo Price
- Soccer Mommy
- Sadler Vaden
- Aaron Lee Tasjan
- Katie Pruitt
- Kendell Marvel
Money raised enters a “To Nashville, With Love” fund that disperses to local tornado relief and mental health organizations. The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee administers the fund.
Isbell said in a news release: “Amanda [Shires, songwriter-wife] and I are proud to call Nashville our home, and we’re proud of the Nashville community’s ability to come together in a time of crisis. We’re lucky that our home and our loved ones are safe, but we know that isn’t the case for many Nashvillians. I’m happy to do what I can to help the city recover.”
Founding board members for the “To Nashville, With Love” fund include artist manager Charlie Pierce, independent publicist Doug Hall, WME’s Jay Williams, Marissa Smith and Jonathan Insogna and Q Prime’s Tom Osborn.
Unable to make the show? Catch a live broadcast via local station Lightning 100. Online donations can be made at cfmt.org/tonashvillewithlove.
Mike Grimes, co-owner of the tornado-ravaged venue The Basement East, offers opening remarks.
More Nashville benefit concerts
- Friday: Sadler Vaden asks showgoers to donate to Basement East relief during his free Grimey’s in-store.
- Sunday: Proceeds from a show featuring excellent country storyteller Kelsey Waldon at 3rd & Lindsley benefit North Nashville recovery.
- Monday: Jessie James Decker, HARDY, Devin Dawson, The Band CAMINO and more perform a benefit at Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row. Mitchell Tenpenny hosts.
- Monday: At Grimey’s Brandy Clark plays a free in-store show and raffles off an autographed guitar. Proceeds from the raffle benefit the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
- Monday: Donations given to the Grateful Nashville showcase at ACME Feed & Seed go to tornado relief.
- Tuesday: Originally booked at Basement East, upcoming songwriter Hailey Whitters plays the Exit/In, with all proceeds being donated to relief.
- March 15: Caroline Spence, Sam Outlaw and more
- March 20:
Prohibida la reproducción parcial o total. Todos los derechos reservados de Rubicon, Global Trade, Customs & Business Partnership, S.C., del Autor y/o Propietario original de la publicación. El contenido del presente artículo y/o cualquier otro artículo, texto, boletín, noticia y/o contenido digital, entre otros, ya sea propio o de tercero alguno, publicado en nuestra página de internet u otros medios digitales, no constituye una consulta particular y por lo tanto Rubicon, Global Trade, Customs & Business Partnership, S.C., sus colaboradores, socios, directivos y su autor, no asumen responsabilidad alguna de la interpretación o aplicación que el lector o destinatario le pueda dar.